[Moo] Need to borrow lights, power cords, pavilion walls and Fire extinguishers

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Nov 14 19:00:56 PST 2010

Hello Stierbach,

This coming Saturday (November 20) is Holiday Faire.  Because we have more
merchants than we have space in the Merchant Hall, several pavilions will be set
up next to the fighting field for the merchants to set up their booths.  I have
four pavilions that need walls.  I have some pavilion walls coming, but I need a
few more.  If you can donate your walls for this Saturday, Please let me know.

I need to have at least 2 fire extinguisher per tent.  I only have two right
now.  If you have one you can loan, please let me know.

I also need to borrow lights that can be placed in the pavilions to provide
light for the merchants.  Around 4 pm it will start getting dark in the tents,
and a little extra light go a long way.  It will be dark when these tents are
packed up.

And, I will need to borrow outdoor power cords for the lights in the pavilions.
I don't need very many.

If you can loan any of these items for Holiday Faire, please make sure your name
is on them, so I can get them back to you, and contact me.

Thank you.  This will be a great help for our merchants and that will mean more
merchants for everyone to visit.

Cairistiona
Merchant Coordinator