[Moo] Boxwood Wreath Making Workshop

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 20:48:44 PST 2010

Hello Stierbach,

If you are looking for a nice wreath to hang on your door for the holiday
season, then I have what you are looking for.

This Thursday and Friday evening, I will be teaching a workshop on how to make a
boxwood wreath.  All of the material provided, no experience needed.  The cost
is $20.

This workshop starts at 7 pm.  You will be done by 9 pm.  Site is Shiloh Baptist
Church-Old Site, 801 Sophia Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  This is a fundraiser for the
local master gardener group.  This is a fun workshop for anyone.  Makes a great
gift for someone special.

Cairistiona
(Laurie Clarkston)
540-846-5357