[Moo] Demo at Massaponax High School

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:31:15 PST 2010

Put me down for "tentative " at the moment. Have to see what's up,
schedule-wise.  If I can make it, want me to bring the barber-surgeon stuff?

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM, <SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com> wrote:

>  On Saturday, December 11, Sudentorre will once again be running a demo at
> Massaponax High School in Spotsylvania County.  The demo is in conjunction
> with several Advanced English Classes'  Medieval unit of study.  They end
> the unit with a large table top war game (think WarHammer).

Erich von Kleinfeld, mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com