[Moo] Retainers for TE at WoW

ragsdale at mindspring.com ragsdale at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 7 12:44:51 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I haven't heard back from anyone about retaining this weekend. I know it's short notice, but we could really use your help.

Maybe you're wondering what's involved? Very simply, you hang out with their Excellencies, make sure they drink plenty of water (and coke), and run the occasional errand. It's a great opportunity to see how much work our Baron and Baroness do at every event, and to help them out a bit. I will do my best to ensure you don't have to fight off any wild boars, or wild bores.

Even if you can only spare an hour or half of one, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ana Beig