[Moo] Last Call on War of the Wings

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 14:12:56 PDT 2010

Everyone Drive Safe, double check to make sure you packed everything and you
might want to pack an extra blanket.

For those of you who are camping with Stierbach, if you need to get a hold of
me, here is my cell phone number:
540-846-5357.

Saturday Night Celebration:

Bring your musical instruments, your song books, and you best stories!  We will
have a bardic circle...

For our guests and allies, we are putting out a nice spread of finger foods, and
nibblets.

We are having meatballs, buffalo wings, assorted cheeses, sauces for the
meatballs, chinese dumplings with assorted sauces.

Your B&B are bringing cokes, diet cokes and I think Sprites to share.

Don't forget your item to share for the party.  If you bring chips, include a
bowl to place them in please.

We will have a few platters we can set out if someone is bringing veggies and
dip.

Cairistiona
Camp Steward