[Moo] OT: Ikea castle play tent for sale

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 05:59:41 PDT 2010

I have a play tent from Ikea.  This is a discontinued item, and no  longer
available.  It is the square tent that looks like a castle, and a  tunnel.
Since my children have far outgrown them I am thinking that some  family out
there might like this medievally-themed thing for their own  children.  (Or
some group might want them for Children's corner).

I am asking $30 for the set.  It is in excellent condition.  We  are
located in Sudentorre (Stafford County, Virginia) but I could deliver it to
certain events (namely Crown, Holiday Faire, and Unevent).  I have pictures
available if you contact me offline.

Thanks!
Elizabeth

In service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
(mka  Elizabeth Ernst)
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable
Canton of Sudentorre,  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia