[Moo] In Search of Trolls, err... Volunteers

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 15:41:58 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the lists!

With Holiday Faire rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing to
donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have
a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome, but certainly aren't
required.  SCA membership is very strongly preferred.  I'm aiming to have
shifts of slightly longer than two hours so troll isn't undermanned at any
time and so folks can have a few minutes to settle in.  If you choose to
volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work best for you ---
Merchants and Staff Only (before the official opening of site, aka
Oh-dark-thirty to 10am), Morning (10 o'clock to noon), Early Afternoon (noon
to 2 o'clock), or Late Afternoon (2 o'clock to 4 o'clock, which is the
closing of troll).

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Would someone please
forward this to the Abhainn Iarthair list?

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Holiday Faire