[Moo] Practice is on for Monday

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 18:38:32 PDT 2010

The change to daylight savings time will probably kill Monday nights
unless we find an indoor space, but we still have tomorrow! I'll be
there around 5 as usual, probably a little bit beforehand.

Since it's the lack of light that's the main problem (fighting in
40-50 degree weather is just not too big a deal if it's sunny), I'd
like to start doing non-event Saturday practices starting early in the
morning, at 10:00 a.m. at the park. That way, we can keep things going
through the winter, weather permitting, and not go several months
without having a local practice. Plus, practice can end in time to
still have most of the day ahead of us.

I know a few people have been working on indoor spaces, which is
fantastic and appreciated. Hopefully one of those options will pan out
(though I'm still up for weekend practices in the morning
regardless!).