[Moo] Practice is on for Monday

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:47:39 PDT 2010

I'll be there tomorrow, Swords swinging, I've been wanting to test out
the new swords, but if anyone has some hole saws and a battery powered
drill, could you bring them please? (1 for the rattan, another to cut
out the tsuba (about a 3 - 4 inch across hole saw)

Thanks :)

--
"There are many path's to enlightenment, and many people who travel
those paths."