[Moo] find at craft store

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Sep 1 05:11:16 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Barony!

Those members of our populace who have kids, who are in charge of
children's activities and/or those who may be inclined to donate to
either the Baronial toy basket or the Kingdom toy basket, Michael's has
some very nifty wooden sets on sale right now.

For $1 they have wooden build yourself kits of castle turrets, cannons,
and catapults.  The kits are all inclusive of everything you will need
to build said item.  Paint, glue, sandpaper, paintbrush, and
instructions.  Branded Creatology.

For $0.49 they have wooden cutouts in medieval themes.  These are 2D
people/animals that come 2 to a pack with markers for coloring as well
as a stand to make them stand up right.  Animals dressed in armor,
knights on horseback, princesses and etc.

For the cutouts they even have cutout 2D wooden backdrops for them to
paint and play with as well.  Castles, stages like a puppet show, ships
and more.

Of course in their clearance aisles are many different types of
stationary, pens, do-dads, tins, candles, and etc that would be
wonderful on many levels for different projects/gifts.

I picked up a couple yesterday to give them a try on my boys, and they
are already fighting over the catapult!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen