[Moo] Going to WOW? eating?

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 14:28:28 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

In considering all of you going to WOW, and that you will be busy fighting, shooting arrows, volunteering to make the event run smoother, seeing the A&S, judging, or other acitvities, I was thinking.... It would simplify people's schedules it they did not have to worry about preparing meals. It will also simplify the kitchen activities getting 40+  folks fed and out the camp gates to their activities.

 I have volunteered to cook your saturday breakfast (before 9am opening ceremonies), saturday lunch, saturday  supper (before 6 pm court), and sunday breakfast. I figure I can do the 4 meals for $10 for adults and $8 for children.

Breakfasts will be an assortment of breads (plain, pumpkin bread, apple bread, lemon bread), creamed cheese, butter, jam, eggs, instant oatmeal, sausage or turkey bacon, and drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, milk).
Lunch will be a spread of sandwich makings, veggies and fruits, and drinks
Supper will be a beef stew, a potatoe/leek soup, bread, cheeses, and drinks.

When you come on friday, Sacred Stone is hosting a smorgas board (they will accept donated food additions) from dark until the food runs out... so that sort of does supper.
Saturday, after court, Stierbach plans on hosting a celebratory open house. A Co-ordinator is still needed to organize that celebration. Funding for this celebration is being funded by the recipe book of delicious Phoenix dishes. (contact Cairistiona for your copy if you don't have one yet!)

So, if  you would like me to cook your meals at WOW for you, just let me know... my email is TheWolfhou at aol.com   or blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com   Also, let me know if you have any dietary preferences or allergies. I know of allergies to milk, cucumbers, pork, splenda, and nuts...  And if you would like to help me, I will appreciate your assistance!

--Blitha of Wolfhou