[Moo] What are We Again?

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:05:32 PDT 2010

I am confused, I was all set to be a carpetbagger, but it now appears
that I am a hillbilly (Please read missive from the Mary Rose below).
  I wish Mad Axel would make up his mind and stick to one
vilification. This could be just another example of his madness that I
am sure is a trial to the populace of Sacred Stone and should inspire
us in our quest to liberate Sacred Stone and free Mad Axel from his
unfortunate condition.

William de Mont d'Or

Message: 4