[Moo] Demons in the Sky this night...

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Sep 20 11:40:13 PDT 2010

Something is afoul in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  Watch as the sky turns to dusk
this night.  Ye will see evil and witchcraft in the form of bright objects in
the sky.  These are not natural objects I tell ye; they are bigger than the
stars we are use to seeing.  Even with the coming of a bright moon cannot hide
this evil that is set to plague the Barony of Stierbach.

It is the work of that Baron from Sacred Stone I tell ye.  It is his doing.  You
will also see a little green dot next to this bright object in the sky;  it is
that that phoenix coming back to torment the Bulls of Stierbach.  Beware...sound
the alarms; much evil will be out tonight.  Light the torches at dark, set the
archers around the herds and prepare....

Send the Heralds throught out the lands warning the good Christian People of the
danger to come...

Cairistiona
digging in her pocket for her rosary...

Translated:
Keep an eye on the sky for Jupiter. It won't be this big or bright again until
2022. Jupiter will pass 368 million miles from Earth late tonight. That's its
closest approach since 1963. You can see it low in the east around dusk. Around
midnight, it will be directly overhead. That's because Earth will be passing
between Jupiter and the sun, into the wee hours of Tuesday. The only thing
brighter in the night sky right now is our moon. NASA astronomers sayyou can see
Jupiter with the naked eye, but binoculars and telescopes will dramatically
improve the view as it rises in the east as the sun sets. You'll also see a
little green disk nearby. That's Uranus. It'll be harder to see but astronomers
say having both planets so close at the same time is a once-in-a-lifetime event.