[Moo] Victorious Return!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 10:30:25 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,
  We travelled to the borders of fair Atlantia as we heard rumors of a
confrontation with members of Aethelmark. Even with two baronies coming to their
aid Atlantian Forces over came the hordes from Aethelmark (one of their
Excellencies was overheard exclaiming "Look at all those flipping Atlantians".
Before the gathering forces could overtake  Atlantia's borders my Lord & Husband
procured one of the Baron's mounts and safely got word to our troops (among them
our own Ragnar Ribcracker) before anything untoward could happen. Whilst
defending our Fair Atlantia my own true blade my Lord Husband found for me was
broken..... A challenge has been issued and must be answered next time we cross
the battlefield from our Northern Neighbors....
  YIS,
Reinmar & Alienor
Love Conquers All

P.S. Be sure to ask our neighbors why "their" Silver Aple was discvoered at the
Silent Auction labeled as the Silver Apple of Highland Ford........