[Moo] [MR] Metalsmiths gone to the dark side... (Rorik smior)

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 13:55:56 PDT 2010

My Lord William,

Pay no heed to this man's ramblings.  His attempts at spying at the Metalsmith
symposium was a joke, and his claim once again to what he thinks are bulls
proves he is of simple mind.  These people from Sacred Stone have no idea what a
cow or a bull looks like.  They continue to refer to them as small creatures.
And these Sacred Stone people are no giants themselves either.  Have you seen
their Baron?  He looks as if he has elf blood.  I swear, I think they are
referring to goats.

Maybe if they go to this site:  www.sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/img/daisy.jpg
and see a picture of Daisy, they might figure out that if our cows are this big,
imagine the size of our bulls..!

Again, pay him no mind M'lord.

Cairistiona