[Moo] thank you

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 20:18:50 PDT 2010

First I just want to say thank you to everyone who came to the Metalsmiths
Symposium. I hope everyone had a lot of fun.

I particular would like to thank the Baron and Baroness of Stierbach, Mistress
Ceridwen, Master Richard, Baroness Cairistiona, Lady Esperanza, Lady Suba,
Mistress Dorren, the Bright Hills Cooking Guild, the East Kingdom Metals Guild,
and all the teachers who came out for helping make this a great event.

Regards,
Gustav

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Just remember the physical challenges are a little rigorous but the rewards are
inconsequential" - Phineas