[Moo] Items needed for baskets

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Sep 30 09:39:33 PDT 2010

Greetings!

If you would like to donate items to upcoming gift baskets we will be at
the Sudentorre Fighter Practice, Baronial Fighter Practice, Sudentorre
New Comers night, and the Baronial Meeting next week.

We need items for the following baskets this fall:

TRM's coronation (which we will be giving to them at crown)

Tokens for the thank you bags for our allies at WoW

TRH's crown win (given at crown with an invitation to Holiday Faire
inside)

There will be more events in the spring that will need to be celebrated!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen