[Moo] War of the Wings Celebration

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Sep 30 12:13:22 PDT 2010

I know it seems like it is a little too soon to start planning a celebration for
our victory over those two-headed-green-phoniex bird lovers, but hey, we are
going to win (just do your part, okay?), and we need to plan a celebration to be
held in the Stierbach Campsite.

You know those cookbooks that I have been selling?  Well, the money collected
from this is going to help pay for this celebration.

I need someone who will step up and organize this.  You do not want me to do
this, because, well, I am not good at this type of stuff.

  -- If we ask everyone who is coming to War of the Wings donate a snack type
food, the cook book money can be used for larger ticketed items, like
cheese...!

  -- Or how about someone to cook a mess of (phoenix) wings?  We will pay for
the supplies, and we can heat them up down there.

We have tables, tablecloths, we can get papergoods, what about something to
drink??

All I need is someone to coordinate this.  Please??  We just need finger
type foods.  One or two really nice somethings, and chips and dips for the rest.

Let me know ASAP.  I have almost $200, so we have some money for this "Spare no
Expense Blowout" party...grin.

Remember, War of the Wings is the weekend after this one (October 8-10, 2010).

Thank you,
Cairistiona
Camp Steward