[Moo] Message from Kingdom Seneschal - Crown Tournament Letter of Intent reminder

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 07:12:50 PDT 2011

Greetings Atlantia,

As we begin the height of the Spring Tourney session,  I wanted to remind everyone that thirty days from today, Atlantia will have a new set of Heirs.

If you are planning on participating in the upcoming Crown, please make sure to send in your Letter of Intent to both Their Majesties and myself. (trm at atlantia.sca.org and senschal at atlantia.sca.org respectively).  Letters of Intent need to be received by April 23rd.

If you have questions about the requirements for participating in Crown, please feel free to contact myself.

Thank you,
Alesia

PS feel free to cross post to other elists.

--
Baroness Alesia Gillefalyn
Atlantian Seneschal