[Moo] Help out?

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:35:04 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Many of you don't know this yet, but I just recently started a new job where
I get paid for showing people presentations of cutlery items (Cutco). And
was wondering if anyone from the barony would like to help me out by seeing
a presentation. Before anyone asks, I'm not asking anyone to buy anything,
just to watch the presentation is all. I get paid for just showing the items
to people, so..

Some of you have already seen cutco before, heard about them, etc. wolfhou
has some in their kitchen (the really sharp ones) and craig (ranulph) and
his wife just recently got themselves a set too. They are really nice sets
of knives, and some of the tools are really nice for sca use.

Like I said, I get paid just to show these knives to people, I'm asking you
all cause I'm still in training phase and hence I need people who are going
to give me their full criticism on how I do before I get to trying to sell
these things to the people I don't know, so like I said, no obligation to
buy, I still get paid. But I just need appointments.

Please send me a email and I'll contact you off list. Everyone would really
help me out if you guys just saw these things for 30-45 minuted. Thanks
everyone.

Jonathan blaine, minamoto no haru.