[Moo] Sapphire Joust Camping

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 13 06:24:01 PDT 2011

Attention to those intending to attend/camp-at Sapphire Joust:

I have been told this morning that there are a few people who have been
trying to register already for Sapphire Joust, but as we don't have a
land agent they have been unable to sign up for group camping with us.
To allow those who are trying to register go ahead and do this I have
registered Stierbach as a camp for Sapphire.  If you are willing to
serve as land agent for this event please let me know ASAP so I can get
your contact information to the reservationist.

Remember that even if you are not camping with us, consider registering
with us.  That will allow us to have a bit more room for the common area
as well as allow you to put up a bit of shade off the field if you need
it. Our common area is open to all and hopefully we will have smores and
a score of good stories around the camp fire again.

In addition, we will have a Baronial Pavilion on the field again for
general use.   If you are planning on bringing a pavilion and wouldn't
mind setting up next to us to allow people to overflow into your
pavilion to we would all be grateful.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen