[Moo] Pennsic videos

Chadwick Block chadwick.block at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:58:33 PDT 2011

Greetings Stierbach from House Gilchrest's videographer!

Some Pennsic videos of Stierbach and House Gilchrest can be found on my
youtube channel if anyone is interested.  here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/amnblock14?feature=mhee

At the beginning of the uploaded Pennsic Valley battle, Magnus
Sword-breaker, Sir Richard, and myself are in the center.  At the 16 second
mark, Ragnar Ribcracker is charging across the battlefield (alone, and far
in front of everyone else).  At the 25 second mark as the camera zooms back
in, you can see his excellency marching in, flanked by Cormac with the green
shield, and Olaus' son, Zane with the white shield.  At the 36 second mark
you can see the white towershields of the hedgehogs.  At the 1:50 second
mark, you can see Celric walking back from the res point, and Cormac, Sir
Richard, and myself walking to the res point.

The video was taken by my lady wife.  I added a music track from the movie
"Gettysburg".

The Atlantia procession was filmed just prior to opening ceremony.
Stierbach is at the back of the procession.

The first Pennsic field battle was shot by my lady wife, (you can hear her
conversation with my brother).  The focus is on House Gilchrest's
perspective.  It is my first video in 1080p HD.

Check back for more videos this weekend, when I'll finally have time to
upload the rest.  I still have the 2nd and 3rd field battles (in their
entirety, again from the household's perspective), and the first bridge
battle.
Sadly, I did not get the second or third bridge battles.  I'll send a note
when I get them uploaded (they should also be in full HD).

Chad