[Moo] ISO Magnus

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Sat Aug 20 13:46:13 PDT 2011

::Evan puts on his Kingdom Deputy Clerk of Precedence hat::

Greetings all!

I am trying to find and contact Magnus, of House Gilchrest, who received a Minotaur during Baronial Court at Pennsic nearly two weeks ago. For proper upkeep of the Order of Precedence I'm looking to double check modern contact info and SCA name (both current and perhaps previously used).

Magnus, if you're reading this, please ping me so we can talk. Otherwise, can someone please let Magnus know? Thanks.

-Evan

(who doffs his Official Hat Of Officialness and fades back into the post-Pennsic background)