[Moo] Stierbach at Pennsic XL: Baronial Court Report, Populace Edition

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Sun Aug 21 12:41:00 PDT 2011

Unto the Their Excellencies Flaithri and Rhonwen, Baron and Baroness of Stierbach; Bran Trefonnen, Triton Principal Herald; the populace of Stierbach; the Atlantian College of Heralds; and all who read these presents:

Greetings from Evan da Collaureo, Sackbut Herald, and Stierbacher since *mumblelongtimeagomumble*.

On the eighth day of August, Anno Societatis XLVI, at the Fortieth Pennsic Wars, the Barony of Stierbach did host an evening of hospitality for the residents and friends of the Barony in the baronial encampment. During the course of the evening, the Baron and Baroness did hold a brief court in order to honor a few Stierbachers who had distinguished themselves in various ways. It was my honor and privilege to be asked by Their Excellencies to herald this court.

Firstly, Lord Magnus Swordbreaker (known in earlier times as Cian Gilchrest) was awarded the Minotaur for acts of prowess and chivalry in armored combat.

Next, Lord Allen of Wolfhou was called before Their Excellencies. In recognition of continued excellence in all aspects of the discipline of thrown weapons, he was awarded the Silver Axe.

Finally, Sir Richard Ghilcrest was asked to rise; in recognition of service done for the Barony whenever he was actually in the Barony over many years, he was inducted into the Order of St. Roch.

Their Excellencies then closed court.

This is, to the best of my knowledge, an accurate account of the entirety of business conducted in this court; if any have potential corrections or additions, it would be well for them to contact me. With hopes that the Barony is prospering after returning from Pennsic, I remain yours in service,

Evan, Sackbut.