[Moo] Zoombang shirt (XXL) available....

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:26:32 PST 2011

For any fighters interested, I have one of the Zoombang shirts that
were declared legal minimum kidney protection for SCA use.  I could
dig up the specific invoice if anyone is interested.  I am now
thinking of getting rid of it--after trying it, it just doesn't do
what I want it to.

Long story short:  If you want it, make me an offer.

Long story long:
Why I got it:
1) I got it to try it for the guys in Thailand so we could see what it was like.
2) I wanted to have something that could travel easily.
3) I wanted to have something that might work as unobtrusive hidden armor.
4) More padding is often a good thing ;)

Why I'm getting rid of it:
1) No longer in Thailand.
2) The shirt is too tight for my liking.  I just did not find it easy
enough to get into and out of--I probably could have gone a size
bigger (and I"m normally fine with XL).
3) The armor I have and am working on will protect the kidneys just
fine.  No need for anything extra.
4) I can pad with other things just as easily.
5) Trying to pare down what equipment I have to what I will actually use.

Given that, I'm wondering if someone else out there would have more
use for it.  It has only been worn a few times, and never for really
serious practice (just initial testing), so it is in pretty good
condition if anyone is interested.

-Ii Katsumori