[Moo] Atlantia 30 year needs you!

Siegfried McClure siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 18:36:28 PST 2011

Greetings to the populace of Stierbach from the Autocrat for Atlantia's 30
year celebration!

I am in need of a Quartermaster for the event.  This person would be
responsible for maintaining an inventory of items that have been presented
or provided for use by the event staff.  The general idea is that this
person would keep track of the loaned tables, tents, chairs, etc.  It will
probably involve a decent amount of email communications along with a lot of
work at the event.  You will be able (expected) to have helpers before,
during, and after the event.

If you are able to take on this VERY important task, please drop me a line
off list.

Thank you in advance,

Siegfried

Autocrat - 30 year