[Moo] Yes, there is interest in viewing Amie's University class before University!

Barbara Miller thewolfhou at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 18:50:59 PST 2011

Greetings all!

Amie will be teaching her University Class on the German women's headwear in the Manesse Codex at house Wolfhou this coming Sunday, at 2:30 in the afternoon. This will be before the Baby Shower for Ottel and Riya's little Pheonix, and Mary (Bobby's Mom) may be bringing her new little Colin. Games will start after the archers come in, about 4:30.. and then there will be food.

Directions to House Wolfhou can be found on the Sudentorre website:  http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_wolfhou.php

Hope all can join us for classes, archery, and welcoming new little ones!
-Blitha