[Moo] Might there be any interest in viewing my University class before University?

Leif Johnston leif at resourcecompany.com
Mon Feb 28 08:44:14 PST 2011

BY the way, I meant to compliment you on your beutiful handout. It was very
nice.

Only other feedback point on your class would be to try to ignore
distractions, but Blitha's house is a bit much at times.

Sorry I had to skip out - can you ssend me the link to your site?

htanks
Wiglaf

Wiglaf Sigeberhting
A&S Canton of Sudentorre