[Moo] Aid for family

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 14 05:57:14 PST 2011

Greetings,

This week a boy in my sons' class lost his house and all their
possessions in a house fire.  Kieran's class is collecting items to
given to the family, and if you would like to donate anything please
bring them to the Baronial Day this Sunday and I will deliver them to
the school on Monday morning.  His teacher has suggested household goods
or gift cards (retail specific or prepaid credit).  If you would prefer
to donate money please no cash.  Write checks out to LGES and in the
memo write "fire victim".  The school will then write one large check.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen