[Moo] Aid for family

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 14 06:08:35 PST 2011

I have received several emails asking for detailed information on the
family such as sizes and etc. I do not have this information, so I have
copied the email from the teacher below; however, I will ask her this
information and get back to you when I do have it.

Parents,

This week a student in our class has lost his home and possessions in a
house fire.  The family is in need of pretty much everything and Mrs.
Habuda and I are planning to put together a care package from the class.
I will go shopping this weekend, but if any of you are interested in
helping, you can either send in household items or gift cards and they
will be given to the family.  If you would prefer to write a check
instead, Nita Roush is collecting money that will be given to the
family.  Any checks should be made out to LGES.  Please put "fire
victims" in the memo line.  You will receive a receipt for your monetary
donation.

Mrs. Mundia