[Moo] Last Chance Authorizations - July 24th Highland Foorde

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Jul 4 06:18:29 PDT 2011

To all assembled who get this message.

Let it be known, that Highland Foorde is hosting a "Last Chance
Authorization & Practice Day" just before Pennsic to ensure that all
those in the North who wish to be authorized for Pennsic, can do so.

The day is July 24th, Sunday. Time will be from 2pm until we are all
done and well tired.

We will fire up the grill that is on site, so bring something to throw
on it, and join us.

We currently have marshals & permissions granted, to host the following
authorizations:
* Armored Combat (All forms including Combat Archery - sans Siege)
* Rapier (Heavy & Epee)
* Youth Combat

(And I'm working on permission for Youth Rapier)

Location:
National Guard Armory (Around in the back)
8501 Old National Pike (Route 144)
Frederick MD

If you are planning on attending, a private email confirmation would be
appreciated, just so we can get a handle on the numbers we should expect
to see.

Thank you, and look forward to seeing many of you out there.
Siegfried

PS. Any other marshals, Armored/Rapier/etc who might be able to attend,
you would be welcomed to allow authorizations to progress faster - Any
other fighters who can attend for practice, and for ushering, your help
would also be appreciated.