[Moo] A&S at Baronial Birthday

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Jul 4 06:26:43 PDT 2011

Since it was brought up yesterday at House Wolfhou I thought I would send this out.

Baronial Birthday Arts and Science Competitions and Activities

Open Display Baronial Champion competition – Bring your best Arts &
Sciences that you have created during the last 12 months (July 9, 2010
- July 9, 2011) to display for all the populace to see. Their
Excellencies will choose their next champion from the applicants.
Applicant must be a resident of the Barony of Stierbach or one of its
Cantons.

Open Competition - The Art of Archery. Each entry must in some way
relate to archery. This may include just about any medium as long as
it can be somehow connected to archery. Bring out your prettiest
archery gear and accessories, images of archers, targets, or clothing
for archers, whatever you can dream up. Documentation is not required
but it will be factored into your score. If you wish to enter a
performance piece you will need to arrange a time when the judges will
be present.

Artisan's Row - Come hang out and work on your project and chat with
other artisan's working on their projects.

Display Only - A space will be set aside for folks who would like to
display their work but not be considered for any of the competitions.

Note! All projects and work areas must be cleaned up and removed before court.

Questions, Comments, Volunteers

Contact Lord Marcolo

Arts(at)stierbach.org

 Cell: 5Seven1-2Three7-5Nine9Six

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my
humors. These days people just think of me as an an irreverent
asshat."
 -- Patrick rothfuss