[Moo] Stierbach's Baronial Birthday Activity

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:38:45 PDT 2011

Bring machines if you wish, but hand-sewing only during the bardic, please.

Briana
On Jul 7, 2011 12:06 PM, "Laurie Clarkston" <garadh at verizon.net> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I will be bringing my sewing machine and sewing like crazy for Pennsic
this Saturday at Stierbach's Baronial Birthday, if anyone else is interested
in bringing theirs, we can set up a sewing circle and lament on how we wish
there was another week or two to sew..!

> The building has A/C and electricity.  Bring an extension cord incase the
sewing machines are not located close to the electric outlets.