[Moo] Royal Gift Basket for Pennsic XL

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 18:41:58 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Generous Artisans of the Great Kingdom of Atlantia!

I am sending out this missive as the Royal Gift Basket Coordinator for Their Royal Majesties Michael and Seonaid.  This year we have the honor of providing a Gift Basket to Their Majesties of Caid, Edward III and Mora III:

It is the hope and desire of Their Majesties to showcase the great talent that exists in Their Kingdom through your largesse.  Any item, no matter how large or small, will be most appreciated by Their Majesties.  Please advise me at your earliest convenience of your intent to donate and include the name of the artisan and contact information (if desired).   I will make arrangements to collect the items at your earliest convenience.  I will accept donations up to the week before Pennsic War. I ask that you please let me know before then if you are donating so that I may plan accordingly.

Please feel free to distribute this request to any e-lists of which you may be a member to assist me in getting the word out.  I would further request that Chroniclers please include this information in your upcoming newsletters as well. I remain available for any and all questions you may have.

Here is a listing of items that are favorites of the Royals of Caid.
·   Woven Trim, Tablet Weaving, Inkle, Card & Embroidery
·     Beads (glass, jet, garnet, pearls, amber, carnelian, and other natural stones)

Ceramics and Glass
Jewelry (brooches, pendants, rings, bracelets, etc)
Material (natural fibers, wool, lightweight linen)
Any artisans' works that they would be generous enough to donate!
Food Favorites: Dark Chocolate, Cheese, Dried Fruit and Nuts (particularly Pistachios)
Drink Favorites: Strong Coffees, decaf and regular
NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS
Persona Period: Early Norman and Viking
Style: 11th-12th Century

Additional details may be found at: http://royals.sca-caid.org/67/wishes.php

In service to the Crown of Atlantia,
Baroness Willow
Argent, a weeping willow tree proper within an orle vert

Royal Gift Basket Coordinator, Kingdom of Atlantia
Bardic Performer, Kingdom of Atlantia