[Moo] Fwd: [MR] Pennsic 40 Registration Ends in 3 Days

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:26:15 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emma West <ewestsca at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Subject: [MR] Pennsic 40 Registration Ends in 3 Days
To: atlantia <Atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

A friendly reminder that preregistration for Pennsic ends in 3 days.

<Please cross Post>

Fair Kingdom of Atlantia,

I am writing you today as Their Royal Majesties Pennsic land agent, to
inform you that Atlantia’s lands have been registered for use and that Their
Majesties are allowing those without lands at Pennsic to use theirs.

If you wish to camp in Atlantian royal please email me <ewestsca <at>
gmail.com> to insure that your registration is not denied. In the email I
will need your name, group (if you are camping with a group of friends),
size of tent, if the tent is mundane or period and date of arrival.

I thank you all in advance.

Sincerely,

Baroness Emma West