[Moo] Atlantia 30 Year Group Registration is OPEN!!

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:46:09 PDT 2011

Greetings Atlantians!

*Group Registration *for Atlantia 30 Year* is now available at Group
Registration<http://stierbach.org/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=2&Itemid=107>
 (
http://stierbach.org/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=2&Itemid=107
). *

This form may be reached either via the Atlantia 30
Year<http://30year.atlantia.sca.org/index.php> website,
or via the the Stierbach
<http://stierbach.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=54>
website.
We will be accepting registration for *GROUPS ONLY* until July 5th. Please
register your Group Name and a Contact Person using the link provided
above. *On July 5th, we will open registration to campers.* Everyone
registering must register with a group. There will be groups for Singles
camping and Equestrian camping, in addition to Baronies, Households, etc.

Each person will be alloted 250 square feet of camping space.

Questions regarding camping should be directed to the Field Stewards listed
on the Staff <http://30year.atlantia.sca.org/staff.php> page.

In Service,

Baroness Briana Maclukas

Autocrat, Atlantia 30 Year