[Moo] volunteers still needed!

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:08:14 PDT 2011

Unto the lists do I send greetings and the following plea:

I still need 2 volunteers for the 10 o'clock to noon troll/gate shift, and
one more for the noon to two shift at Defending the Gate.  You won't have to
worry about missing lunch for being unable to leave --- in the past,
someone (usually several someones during the course of the day) on staff has
made sure that everyone sitting troll was well fed and watered.

Please forward this along however you deem appropriate and keep in mind that
the more people willing to be gate keepers for a couple of hours, the faster
everyone gets to go play.

If numbers and money and tokens aren't your thing, I have heard that the
fair lady in charge of parking is in even more dire need of helpers.

Good health and fortune to you.

Miriel deNedham
Nichelle Harrison
Head Troll for Defending the Gate