[Moo] Crown Tournament

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon May 2 07:50:22 PDT 2011

Greetings,

This is a reminder that crown tournament is this weekend not very far
away (across the street from King's Dominion in Doswell).  We look
forward to seeing many of you there as we watch members of Atlantia's
populace test themselves for the honor to serve this Kingdom as its next
monarchs.

We will have the baronial pavilion and invite all who need a place to
sit to please come and share the day with us there.  If you can arrive
when site opens at 9am, Flaithri will need assistance in putting the
pavilion up as I am still injured.  I will also provide a table for
hospitality and invite anyone who would like to share goodies with us to
please feel free.

For more information on crown please look at the website
http://crown.atlantia.sca.org/?pg=home

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen