[Moo] Crown Tournament

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:05:15 PDT 2011

I'll be 40 miles south of there, in the hospital.  That is to say, I
shall be practicing as a Barber-Surgeon for the Virginia Company, at
Mt Malady Hospital in Henricus Park.

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Shannon D. Combs-Bennett
<sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu> wrote:
> Greetings,
>This is a reminder that crown tournament is this weekend not very far away
> (across the street from King’s Dominion in Doswell).  We look forward to
> seeing many of you there as we watch members of Atlantia’s populace test
> themselves for the honor to serve this Kingdom as its next monarchs.

Erich von Kleinfeld,
Perpetrator of Stierbach,
mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com