[Moo] Baronial Day May 15th

Barbara Miller thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu May 12 12:28:21 PDT 2011

Here's the info on Baronial Day! Cairistiona said it had been sent out.  It was buried under great piles of my email, so I figured it was under your stuff too! Baronial Day will be this coming Sunday from 11am - 8pm at the Isaac Walton League site, where Defending the Gate is held. There are pavilions and a wonderful porch to socialize under should it rain. What projects and munchies are you bringing?

Is anyone interested in an informal try your hand at card weaving? I can bring my looms and string in case any are interested. Lily, are you coming? Can you bring your inkle weaving too! If any don't know, Lily is doing some wonderful weaving stuff with floating warps and picking up threads to create patterns I did not know you could create on the inkle! maybe she can share her knowledge too! (hope, hope)

Bring you board games also... Kieren plays a mean game of Settlers of Catan, (or was that Carcasone.. sorry, I'm totally scatterbrained and can't remember which). If I have my box of game boards back, I will toss them into the car too...if it is back, there is not only the morris games, alquerque, fox and geese, hare and hounds, but also Henetafl and some gambling games (bring pennies)...

30th year planning will be at 4, and Briana wishes our imputs and help. She is also Baronial Birthday Autocrat, so offer her your assistance for that Event also.

--See you sunday!
--Blitha