[Moo] EQ Practice

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 02:37:07 PDT 2011

Greetings!
  Sundays practice was an amazing gathering despite the heat. Mac is more
willing to work in all 3 gates, Griffin brought Pretty Boy, everyone was patient
about taking turns... We covered some basic safety for our newer riders and a
2nd youth rider was on the field! Now Sean is hoping for more jousting practice!
   Plans for authorizations on Jun 12th are going forward. We have 2 marshals
(Lady Nem KEQM has graciously volunteered to be here for authorizations) and Her
Excellency Rhonwen had volunteered for MOL. I will wait for confirmation for an
MOL, will repost when it is confirmed.
    Let's plan on getting an early start setting up at our next practice for set
up,  warm up,  authorizations and finish with safety & liability class. We are
planning on having the pool ready for use as well as our normal BBQ/potluck.
June 12th, 2011 11am to 6 pm 171 Rolling Valley Lane. Call if you need
directions (540)635-2145.
  Thanks to all who are attending & supporting our growing cavalry!
  YIS,
  Reinmar & Alienor
 Love Conquers All