[Moo] Fighter Practice

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Tue May 31 06:00:45 PDT 2011

Yes there is fighter practice tonight.  It promises to be a wee bit
warm and slightly muggy, so bring water and hydrate prior to practice.

Having said all that, I'll not be able to make it to practice tonight.
This work thing is getting in the way.  That was not a complaint about
having work, I love this company and being paid. (just in case anyone
from work is on the Moo)

--
Starting 23 Sept. I'll be walking 60 miles over three days to support
the end of breast cancer.

William de Mont d'Or
Non Omnis Moriar