[Moo] Zoombang protection

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:57:03 PDT 2011

Considering we're talking about stuff that comes up to adult
heavy-legal protection, I don't see why not.  I don't know anything
about youth combat per se, but I've seen older youth fighters wearing
what they'd eventually take into adult-heavy combat.  Helga, daughter
of my squire-fellows Gunnar and Cunian, fights adult now in her
most-recent set of youth armor.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Emily Baisch <ebaisch at caci.com> wrote:
> Rose Barfoot is big enough to wear an adult small in pretty much everything
> (she’s turning 12 on June 1st), so adult sizes should be fine for her. If
> she is serious about wanting to fight again, I’ll have to talk to the Youth
> Combat powers that be…

Erich von Kleinfeld, mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com