[Moo] Preparedness group

Thad DeHaven t_dehaven at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 04:44:54 PDT 2011

Warmest greetings and salutations,
Please forgive me if this may be off-topic, but there is something I would like to bring to everyone's attention. I am a member of a preparedness group that is looking for like-minded people to join us. Events in places like Alabama, Texas, and along the Mississippi River has convinced me there is no such thing as being "overly-prepared". If you are interested in more information please go to the following address:
http://slbclub.webs.com

It would be nice to see some new faces at our next meeting.

Thank you,
Thaddeus