[Moo] FW: Stierbach

Leif Johnston leif at resourcecompany.com
Fri May 13 18:28:18 PDT 2011

My humble suggestion excellency is not to negotiate surrender, but clearly
their acknowledgement, which nothing should inhibit, of your Suzerainty and
therefore their rightful place in your Barony. Clearly they already accept
that they are subordinate... Perhaps a sweet gift to Her Ihrig would help in
their assimilation....

There might be some subtle implications with which the Viscounts might be
able to help you (e.g consider wisely starting a war with Drachenwald... Not
to belittle the fighting skills of your subjects, but I think we could take
the town, but not Drachenwald, with out a bit of help...

Fascinating that their color scheme is largely red and white, though not
sure the implications of flames....

Wiglaf

  _____