[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Updates from Sapphire Curia - Long email alert!

Flaithri O'Cearnaigh flaithri at kandsbennett.net
Tue May 31 16:12:57 PDT 2011

Please read this and come to the upcoming meetings with questions. Rhonwen and I will be there to answer questions at the Baronial and both Canton meetings, we are asking for a set amount of time to answer questions at each meeting. We do not intend to do a lot of review, we would like to have the format be more along the lines of a question/answer session. We spent most of Sunday with Their Majesties at Sapphire Joust so we have a lot of information behind their thoughts and ideas as well as updates on some things that were suggested by us and our Baronial Cousins.

If you cannot make it to one of the Baronial or Canton meetings and you want to discuss anything feel free to grab one of us at an event, contact us via email or call us on the phone.

Baron Flaithri