[Moo] FW: edit: Crown Tourney

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue Nov 1 08:18:09 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Barony of Stierbach!

We will be at crown this weekend and hope to see many of you there.  The
Baronial Pavilion will be set-up, and as always please feel free to come and
share the space.  If you are bringing a pavilion of your own, and wish to be
near us, please write the field coordinator and let them know.  As always we
will have a table set-up for hosptitality and welcome all additions.  We
will have left over candy to share..please come and take it away. :)

In addition, we are looking for items to place into gift baskets for this
weekend, 3 actually.  We have a basket for Their Majesties (that Rhonwen
made and  has neglected to get to them), and we are putting together the
traditional Heirs basket that we give as well as one for visiting Royalty.
Crown Tournament will have the Middle Kingdom Prince in attendance, and
their Majesties asked if we would be willing to put a basket together for
him.

If you are interested in donating items to any of these baskets please drop
us a line so Rhonwen can get the correct basket sizes.    For information on
what Their Highnesses of the Middle like please see their preferences page
at  <http://www.midrealm.org/trh/preferences.htm>
http://www.midrealm.org/trh/preferences.htm.  You can give us items at the
Baronial meeting, Stierbach practice tonight, Saturday at crown, or email us
to make arrangements.

Yours,

Flaithri et Rhonwen