[Moo] Bring you're a&S projects to Holiday Faire

Barbara Miller thewolfhou at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 09:24:19 PDT 2011

I know many don't enter A&S competitions because they fear the writing of the "dread documentation". Fear not! It is simply a short written (and/or pictures) of what you did, how you made it, what you based your item on and why you made it as you did... (Adverbs: what, where, when, how, why...) Write it informally as if a friend came up and said "this is really neat. What is it and how did you do it?" and you are replying and talking about what you did (it is just in a written format so you can be off shopping, arching, fighting, or doing other things at the Event).  By entering into Holiday Faire's A&S competition, the request for information about your object is an informal, short and simple description of the object and how it fits into your interests and/or persona.

If you still don't wish to enter the A&S competition, at least bring the neat stuff you are doing to show others!  Write the words "Display only" on top of the entry card. Be an inspiration to others! I know there is some really wonderful stuff being made and not shown in our Barony!
--Blitha