[Moo] Fwd: [Archers] Seasonal Challenge Update - IKAC 11/5

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 11:18:03 PST 2011

Great job Stierbach Archers!!!!

Thanks to more archers participating Stierbach has increased our lead in the competition.  Stierbach now stands at 21 points which is 9 points higher then any other group. (17 points and 4 bonus points)

TWO miniumum scores have changed since the last update:
Open Bow scores is now 73.67 <----was 69.67
Period Bow score is now 44.67 <----was 106

If the Open Bow score gets too much higher then we could lose a few points just because The Kingdom of Drachenwald is shooting better. I would hate to see that happen!!!

Crossbow minimums have not changed.

Open Crossbow is 206
Period Crossbow is 212

You are probably thinking that we could not score any higher but I happen to know archers that do not have an IKAC score in yet.  If you have shot with your recurve or longbow pick up your period bow!!! If your score is over 44.67 then we are able to get another point. Each archer is able to get 4 points a piece, more if you are able to get to the top 3, then we get bonus points!!!

There is still time!!! The Competition ends Dec 1st and scores must be in before Dec 31st.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Baronial Archery Champion - Seasonal Challenge IKAC Cheerleader