[Moo] Fwd: [Archers] IMPORTANT ARCHERY INFORMATION FOR DC INVESTITURE SHOOT/LOCHMERE ARROW COMPETITION

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Nov 8 14:52:08 PST 2011

Incase some of the archers aren't on the Archer list.

Esperanza

> Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 06:40:37 -0800 (PST)
> From: Charles Sprouse <sprousecp at yahoo.com>
> To: Archers List <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
> Subject: [Archers] IMPORTANT ARCHERY INFORMATION FOR DC INVESTITURE
	SHOOT/LOCHMERE ARROW COMPETITION

> Hello all,
     As we all should be aware by now, this Saturday the 12th Dun Carraig's Birthday/Investiture will be host to two archery shoots.  The first will be the Dun Carraig Baronial Shoot, with the previously snowed out Lochmere Arrow shoot following.  As Janyn pointed out to the archer's list already, the Lochmere shoot is scheduled at 2pm SHARP.  There is little to no wiggle space in the day's scheduling, so not a lot of room for accomodating 'SCA Time', especially for the archery side of things.  All martial activities are to be on hold for the duration of the morning court/investiture of our 'next-ellencies', which is currently scheduled to begin at 1030am if I am not mistaken.  To that end, the site opens at 9am and we need to get the ball rolling on the archery field very quickly if we are to get to everything as scheduled.  If you are planning on shooting for baronial champion, or just want to shoot the baronial shoot for the
>  fun/practice/warm-up for Lochmere, then you need to be there on time as inspections en masse will be taking place before morning court, with the possibility of getting started with one or two targets prior to pausing for court.  Just wanted to let everyone know about this so all could come early and come prepared.  See you Saturday.

YIS,
Karl von Konigsberg
Dun Carraig Baronial Archery Champion